Upgrades

/ Upgrades #1  

Ibrahim

Administrator
Tractor
My CPU is a neural net processor.
Upgrading a few parts of the server. If the site goes down, you'll know why. (Of course, if the site is down, you can't read this.)

-Ibrahim

/ Upgrades
Upgrade complete.

The site was down for approximately 20 seconds.

-Ibrahim

/ Upgrades #3  
Fastest 20 seconds that I ever saw!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Upgrades #4  
Yep, caught me right in the middle of changing screens and made me wonder if my computer was acting up again. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Hard to imagine an upgrade in 20 seconds. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Upgrades
Final Upgrades complete.

I'd been putting off the MySQL update for a while, but now we're running the latest stable build and that's always a good thing.

The forums on TBN and CBN, as well as the banners, were shut off for about 40 minutes. But things are all up and running.

As always, if you notice strange things, reply here and I'll take a look at it.

-Ibrahim

/ Upgrades #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( As always, if you notice strange things, reply here and I'll take a look at it.
)</font>

Well, I've got this employee that you could take a look at! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Guess you didn't mean that, did you?

Haven't noticed anything yet. Thanks for all your hard work!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Upgrades #7  
Thank you for providing this great site. I come here often.

A feller I used to know had a favorite saying,

"30 seconds is a L O N G time when you a sitting on a hot stove."

Some times it takes me 20 seconds to yawn.

/ Upgrades #8  
Things could be a lot worse! Another site I frequent has major problems with their server/vendor, and their forums have been shut down until they can move them! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Here's the details. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Thanks to everyone at TBN Central for keeping this site up and running. I think we would have chapters of TBN Anonymous springing up all over the world if this happened to TBN. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Upgrades #9  
Do I smell a marketing chance here? ---- GeoCacheByNet? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif