Don't see the "post new thread" button in the Marketplace "wanted ads" forum....

/ Don't see the "post new thread" button in the Marketplace "wanted ads" forum.... #1  

russkat

Tractor
ingersoll 7020L
Don't see the "post new thread" button in the Marketplace "wanted ads" forum....

I'm new here to TractorByNet, but not new to forums in general.

I wanted to post a new thread in the "wanted ads" forum, but don't see the "post new thread" button.

Here is a screenshot of the "wanted ads" page that displays on my pc...and I am logged in.
Any ideas ???

Capture.JPG

/ Don't see the "post new thread" button in the Marketplace "wanted ads" forum.... #2  
Re: Don't see the "post new thread" button in the Marketplace "wanted ads" forum....

Hmm. I just checked and see the same that you do. I don't know. That's odd.

I'll "report" your thread here so a moderator will see it.

/ Don't see the "post new thread" button in the Marketplace "wanted ads" forum....
Re: Don't see the "post new thread" button in the Marketplace "wanted ads" forum....

Thank You...

/ Don't see the "post new thread" button in the Marketplace "wanted ads" forum.... #4  
   / Don't see the "post new thread" button in the Marketplace "wanted ads" forum....

Looks promising... thanks

Clearly for "for sale" posts, not so sure it's for "wanted ads" also.
I'll submit a support ticket.

Last edited:
   / Don't see the "post new thread" button in the Marketplace "wanted ads" forum.... #6  

Hello russkat,

The Wanted Ads forum has been re-opened since we do not have the option to post wanted ads in our Classifieds section. Click here to go there now: Wanted Ads