Reading forums from smartphone

/ Reading forums from smartphone
Read your post closer....how would you change the association...for just TBN links?

/ Reading forums from smartphone #12  
I use the app and have no problems with it .

Sent from my iPhone 5 using TractorByNet

Fordman ... with the iphone it may be different. Do you have the bold blue line for the catagory the thread is from? If you get an email from the forum of a post that you subscribed to....will the link in the email take you to a browser. ..or the TBN app?

/ Reading forums from smartphone #14  
What I'm saying, since it is just an email with a hyperlink, I don't think you are going to be able to change it. Once you were to re-associate (haven't quite figured out how to do that anyway) a hyperlink to the TBN app anytime you tried to open a hyperlink it would try to open the TBN app instead of a browser.

Yes...understand....BUT....Tapatalk has figured that out. If you click a link to a Tapatalk forum, Android will ask how you want to open the link with the browser or Tapatalk. Once the choice is made it's not asked again. Sooo....I clear defaults hoping Forumrunner would do the same, it does not. That is how your re-associate.

Just hoping it was something I was missing, but appears that function is simply not there.