Will we get to 4 million posts in 2014?

/ Will we get to 4 million posts in 2014? #11  
But poor quality or abusive posts can drive folks away and drastically reduce Quantity....I think so...

I also think you are correct. I suppose it is a balancing act. Abusive posts should be 100% eliminated. Less insightful posts like "I agree" or "thanks", at least to me, are harmless and fine.

MoKelly

/ Will we get to 4 million posts in 2014? #12  
I also think you are correct. I suppose it is a balancing act. Abusive posts should be 100% eliminated. Less insightful posts like "I agree" or "thanks", at least to me, are harmless and fine.

MoKelly

I agree.:thumbsup::laughing:

/ Will we get to 4 million posts in 2014? #13  

MoKelly

I agree but there should be more than two words per post. Maybe have a minimum like 25 words to ensure a at least mediocre post?

Last edited:
   / Will we get to 4 million posts in 2014? #14  
I agree but there should be more than two words per post. Maybe have a minimum like 25 words to ensure a at-least mediocre post?

That was quite a meteoric mediocre post if I do say so myself. Darn only 13 words. I wish I had more to say about this.

Oh wait, that's better. : l

/ Will we get to 4 million posts in 2014? #15  
4 million will be no problem if there's a nice contest prize offered. :present:

/ Will we get to 4 million posts in 2014? #16  
another 'pallets in the middle of a field' post would get us closer, pretty quick.

LOL
brian

/ Will we get to 4 million posts in 2014?
another 'pallets in the middle of a field' post would get us closer, pretty quick.

LOL
brian

:laughing:

(Sorry, couldn't think of 25 words in response to this post)

/ Will we get to 4 million posts in 2014? #18  
that says it all Guys and Gals.