who uses the TBN app??

/ who uses the TBN app?? #11  
I have it on my phone, but don't care for it. If I'm in line or killing time I'll open it up and read some of the threads that I've posted something on, but for just general browsing and replying, I wait until I get home. It's better then nothing, but not something I'd recommend.

Eddie
Agreed. Occasionally I use the app if I have a few minutes on the run and I think about it but much rather viewing and replying on my laptop. Pics need to be large for my eyes.

/ who uses the TBN app?? #12  
FYI about 3,000 people use the app for their regular browsing. We get about 1,200,000 million unique visitors per month, and 3,000 of them are on the app. However, those 3,000 view as many posts as 73,000 website visitors do.

/ who uses the TBN app??
Cool stats.

Maybe if I had an i-phone....

But with and android, the ap isnt as good as just viewing in chrome browser. It would be okay for just checking in on a specific post if you asked a question or something. But reading several posts, and posting several replies, I find it is more time consuming and harder to navigate vs the browser.

/ who uses the TBN app?? #14  
I used the computer once to sign up to TBN. I have not been back since, everything else has been through the iPad app.

/ who uses the TBN app?? #15  
I use the ipad app most of time. Why? It's ten times faster than my laptop. Rating 1-10 easy 8. I have it on my phone but my fingers are too big for the tiny keyboard so I don't reply much but do browse a lot when under a good WiFi. Rating the android app 1-10 a solid 5. When posting pictures and a lot of replying I trust my good ole laptop.

/ who uses the TBN app?? #16  
How to reply with the ipad which I'm using to post this .

image-2761596400.jpg

/ who uses the TBN app?? #17  
I use it on my Ipod but never post from my Ipod.

/ who uses the TBN app?? #18  
How to reply with a ipad click the arrow top right corner .

image-3296479396.jpg

/ who uses the TBN app?? #19  
I tried the app for months on my iPad but didn't like it and kept having parse error messages and even started a thread about it. I took the advise of some members and continue to use the pad but use safari instead of the app and I have no problems when viewing like I do on my laptop.
I just wish the pad had an arrow to go backwards in the posts instead of having to touch the screen to go back to correct spelling.

/ who uses the TBN app?? #20  
Here is what the android app looks like, notice the missing avatars.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140408_221441.png
    ForumRunner_20140408_221441.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 79