who uses the TBN app??

/ who uses the TBN app?? #21  
i would say that 99% of my TNB browsing is mobile. 1st on my iphone with the app, 2nd on my ipad with the app, third with my playbook ( when the wife or kids have the ipad and I dońt feel like readin on my phone. But there is no tnb app for my playbook. I guess I eventualy will learn how to side load android apps on my playbook....

/ who uses the TBN app?? #22  
I just d'loaded the TBN android app a couple weeks ago. While it's not as smooth as the desktop version, it allows me to check in and respond. Still getting used to the interface. Perhaps someone way smarter than me will come up with a better version in the future.

Joe

Sent from my XT907 using TractorByNet

/ who uses the TBN app?? #23  
Okay posting using TBN app at 40,000 feet on way from SEA to SFO trying out the United Wifi capability! Hello down there everybody! ✈️

/ who uses the TBN app?? #25  
I have an Android HTC phone and I don't use the TBN app. I do use Firefox for internet access browser and have TBN in my favorites. It works the same as my desktop or laptop so I'm used to it.

/ who uses the TBN app?? #26  
I have it on my phone, but don't care for it. If I'm in line or killing time I'll open it up and read some of the threads that I've posted something on, but for just general browsing and replying, I wait until I get home. It's better then nothing, but not something I'd recommend.

Eddie
I agree, more real estate is nice.
FYI about 3,000 people use the app for their regular browsing. We get about 1,200,000 million unique visitors per month, and 3,000 of them are on the app. However, those 3,000 view as many posts as 73,000 website visitors do.
It's good to know facts.

Cool stats.

Maybe if I had an i-phone....

But with and android, the ap isnt as good as just viewing in chrome browser. It would be okay for just checking in on a specific post if you asked a question or something. But reading several posts, and posting several replies, I find it is more time consuming and harder to navigate vs the browser.

Same here. But when I'm not at the computer but have Wi-Fi I use it.

I just d'loaded the TBN android app a couple weeks ago. While it's not as smooth as the desktop version, it allows me to check in and respond. Still getting used to the interface. Perhaps someone way smarter than me will come up with a better version in the future.

Joe

Sent from my XT907 using TractorByNet

It's not as smooth and there is limited real estate. I've 24" and 30" screens but my computing is mostly on an 11" laptop or my Samsung note - 8" screen. I often want to "google" references so even the 8" samsung screen is limiting.

With my aging eyes I can not imagine using it on a 4" screen.

/ who uses the TBN app?? #27  
It's not as smooth and there is limited real estate. I've 24" and 30" screens but my computing is mostly on an 11" laptop or my Samsung note - 8" screen. I often want to "google" references so even the 8" samsung screen is limiting.

With my aging eyes I can not imagine using it on a 4" screen.

Well, to be honest, most of my browsing is done on my 18.5" laptop, with the page zoomed up to 150%. (Yes, due to aging eyes.) The smartphone app is for those quick updates when I'm not near my laptop... at that point, I need to either look over my glasses or remove them entirely! :muttering: Getting old ain't all it's cracked up to be. :thumbdown:

Joe

/ who uses the TBN app?? #28  
App is all I use 100% of the time. I phone 5.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ who uses the TBN app?? #29  
I use the android app about 50% of the time. I agree it leaves an awfull lot to be desired. Especially with pictures and the inability to see information like a posters location and or equipment information

/ who uses the TBN app?? #30  
I get parse error, at least 50% of the time on my iPhone 4s, same on the iPad, using the app. I just go through Safari or another browser.