problems

/ problems #1  

Leejohn

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4240, B7800 & BX2660
I have been problems for awhile. 1- when clicking back arrow there is a google double click and now WIR_UVS2_ and so on. It's like who or how it's done they want the hits or it's based on what it cost them.
2- The pages only filling up 3/4 full with the 1/4 right side blank. If I refresh most of the time it well go full page. Even sometimes the bottom part of the page that is in blue well be at the top covering up posts.
3- Today when I turned on the computer the icon has changed didn't open and went to check on the other computer. It was changed on that one, so went to TYN home and it was ok there. When moved from home the icon came back. It's a square box with something that looks like a check mark with a tail off to the left. The box and ckeck is white with a black background.
I haven't had any problems with other web sites at all, it's always here. TYN has not worked real good after the change, it seems like everyday there is something.

/ problems #2  
I used to have that problem but it happened on just about every site.

I found that you can add these sites into the restricted sites list and it blocks them. Haven't had the problem since.

Open IE>Tools>Internet Options>Security>Restricted Sites
Then just add whatever ones are giving you problems.

Attachments

• blockedsites.JPG
    blockedsites.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 100
   / problems #3  
i'm seeing the same. right 1/3 of screen is white when viewed on a pc/laptop. viewed on phone is fine. however. 80% of the time I can't post from my phone. i touch the reply area and my keyboard pops up then goes away.

other times it works... sometimes if I quote it works. sometimes I can private mail.

sometimes I can only type in a subject but not a single character into the text box area.

frustrating. :/

I have been problems for awhile. 1- when clicking back arrow there is a google double click and now WIR_UVS2_ and so on. It's like who or how it's done they want the hits or it's based on what it cost them.
2- The pages only filling up 3/4 full with the 1/4 right side blank. If I refresh most of the time it well go full page. Even sometimes the bottom part of the page that is in blue well be at the top covering up posts.
3- Today when I turned on the computer the icon has changed didn't open and went to check on the other computer. It was changed on that one, so went to TYN home and it was ok there. When moved from home the icon came back. It's a square box with something that looks like a check mark with a tail off to the left. The box and ckeck is white with a black background.
I haven't had any problems with other web sites at all, it's always here. TYN has not worked real good after the change, it seems like everyday there is something.

/ problems #4  
Whoops, I didn't even see the other problems. Got caught up w/ just the first one.

I also am having problems w/ the 2nd one. Was about to start a thread on it too. Seems to only happen w/ IE (IE9, Windows 7). Been using Firefox and haven't seen the problem. If I refresh it goes back to normal but happens just about every new page I open.
This problem just started last week for me.

Edit: not sure if this has to do w/ it but sometime I'll see this banner across the page like this when it happens. So not sure if this is causing it or not.

Attachments

• TBN.JPG
    TBN.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 114
   / problems #6  
Compatibility mode did not fix it.

/ problems #7  
Which browsers and versions are you guys using?

/ problems
All I can say is I run I.E. with vista and it said I have service pack 2.
I don't know much about a computer, but I though I was going crazy. Seems to be working good so for tonight, but haven't been on long. All the picture that you guys posted was like what was going on.

/ problems #9  
ie 9 with vista, and on my win phone it is the ie version that comes with winphone 8 os.

about 60% of the time i can't type in a text box on the forum. sometimes I can quote and type, or maybee send a pm...

/ problems #10  
Windows 7 64bit
IE 9 32bit