ATV Forum

/ ATV Forum #1  

Dozernut

Veteran Member
Tractor
ZD1211, RTV900, LX2610SU and a SVL65 CTL
How about having an ATV Forum? There seems to be several people who own them and several that are interested in them. I am interested in the utility ATVs and would like to hear reviews and experiences from owners. Thanks!

/ ATV Forum #2  
Re: ATV Thread

Yeah an ATV forum and you could lump in the UTVs such as Gators and Mules.

/ ATV Forum #3  
Great idea! We just got a massive press release from JD relating to ATVs and utility vehicles---still have to scan it and post it. But we've been planning on branching out to ATVs for a while.

Just thinking about whether this section should go on here or CBN.

/ ATV Forum #4  
<font color="blue"> Just thinking about whether this section should go on here or CBN. </font>
I vote for CBN. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ ATV Forum #5  
Great idea! I have been considering an ATV for awhile, and have got some good advice from TBN, but a dedicated forum would seem very useful. I have checked out other forums, but most of them consisits of the "go fast racer boys." I value the thought on this board much more.
Will

/ ATV Forum #6  
I "ll certainly echo those sentiments. I am not interested in the go fast or jump through the mudd stuff. I am far more interested in how others use their ATV or UTV in combination with their tractors, for what chores and if they are happy with them. I think we all benefit from the maintenance and repair aspect too. Dave

/ ATV Forum #7  
There is a ATV forum out there already, atvnation.com. But I sincerely think TBN's set up is much nicer and the people here are more professional. In fact I think there is another one also called atvnews.com. Anyway if the guys that run TBN would set one up I think there would be more members than the others combined. Just my imagination thats all.

This is what I mean by proffessionalism?? ATVnews

murph

/ ATV Forum
Murph

You are right, that is one impressive site (NOT)! Here is a new site that is not too bad, http://utilityoffroad.com/ They are mostly into the side by side models. I am like the others I just want one to work and play with, not see how quick I can get it stuck or kill myself. I think this site, as you already mentioned above, would be far more professional and provide more technical knowledge and experience than any other site. I would like to see the forum on TBN as it has a larger membership and is much more active.

/ ATV Forum #9  
I would appreciate an ATV type forum. I am currently trying to figure out what my needs are and what the best solution would be. I am still trying to decide between a Mule type vehicle, ATV or electric cart for my needs. An ATV forum with the knowledge of the TBN group would be valuable to me.

/ ATV Forum #10  
We wouldn't really be interested in starting an ATV site, since ATV Connection Magazine already has that market.

I'm just talking about adding a forum to TBN for ATVs so members can share that knowledge as well. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

And I think the decision will be to keep it on TBN since it is more related to equipment, while CBN is more about tasks of country living.

Look for it in the next week or so. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif