Accessing deleted thread?

/ Accessing deleted thread? #1  

jives

Tractor
Wheel Horse 416-8
A couple of years ago there was a long thread with detailed photos of "box beam" barn construction.
Somehow this thread no longer comes up. The thread got personal regarding a contractor, so perhaps
that is why is now no longer available?

I'd like to re-access that thread to get hold of the contributors and to download some pics. Any way
to do that?

Jeff in Enfield NY

/ Accessing deleted thread?
Aaron, no that is not it. The thread did not start out, but quickly progressed to, a discussion of Branstock
"box beam" buildings. Clear span, high arch/no truss, portal frame wood buildings.

Jeff in Enfield, NY

/ Accessing deleted thread? #4  
   / Accessing deleted thread? #7  
is there a way to reopen the branstock boxbeam thread in question? i am near the manufacturer and would like to ask some questions of the folks that may have one of these barns.

thanks

/ Accessing deleted thread? #8  
is there a way to reopen the branstock boxbeam thread in question? i am near the manufacturer and would like to ask some questions of the folks that may have one of these barns.

thanks

It was locked for a reason, so I don't think it's a good idea to re-open it. You can start another thread in that project forum and use a subject line that makes sense to your question. You can post a link to that thread in your post for reference, too. But I don't think we're gonna re-open it. Sorry.