Spell Checker Added

/ Spell Checker Added #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
Greetings,

We just added a spell checker that will allow you to check spelling before posting a thread.

It's pretty simple to use. All you do is click the "Check spelling" button on a post or reply screen, and a window will pop up showing you which words are misspelled. Then, you can select from drop-down boxes and choose the words with correct spelling.

After that, click Apply Changes and you will see a window with your updated text.

Copy that text back to the new post screen, and viola! Correct spelling. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Enjoy...

/ Spell Checker Added #2  
Just used it. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Thanks Muhammad /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Spell Checker Added #3  
who needs a sepll cehcker?

/ Spell Checker Added #4  
That will be a great feature, although I must add that TBN is one of the best forums I read in terms of spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Will

/ Spell Checker Added #5  
Nice holiday gift, Muhammad! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Any chance the dictionary's vocabulary can be expanded to include tractor brand names and maybe some other tractor-specific terms? It claims there's no such thing as a Chalkley Cup. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Spell Checker Added #6  
I usually can't even remember to use the spell checker that my word processor has. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif But I do have a thoroughly worn dictionary close by. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif And I just found that I have to turn off my popup blocker for this spell checker to work. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Spell Checker Added
I just e-mailed the service provider with a list of suggested words, like Kubota, Kioti, Jinma, etc. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Spell Checker Added #8  
Whoa, makes us all look better than we are, thanks.

/ Spell Checker Added #9  
Thanks Muhammad. I am a new member and TBN is already my favorite site. Great bunch of people and lots of information.

/ Spell Checker Added #10  
Bird,
Maybe try holding down the Crtl button while clicking the spell check button. Thats what I have to do with Pop Up Stopper

Jerry