Android app issues

/ Android app issues #1  

Fallon

Tractor
Kubota L4060hstc, formerly L3200hst
In an update a few months back, the bottom half of the icons at he bottom have been cutoff. This is happening on my tablet & phone. Annoying to try & click on half a button that's pretty small to start with.

Pictures. Half the time thumbnails don't show up in threads. You can see the spot where they are suppose to be, but they are just empty. For the ones that do show up, about half the time the full sized image doesn't show up at all. Quite annoying. My solution has been to use the open in web browser button, which bring up issue #3.

The open in web browser button generates a URL that has an extra slash in it. The // should just be a /.

/ Android app issues
Here is a screenshot of the clipped icons at the bottom.

ForumRunner_20140728_001015.png

/ Android app issues
Here is a screenshot of a missing thumbnail & photo. I know this one was working an hour or so ago, but not now.

ForumRunner_20140728_002844.png

Not sure if all of these thumbnails or pictures were working earlier or not. Only some are now.

ForumRunner_20140728_002959.png
ForumRunner_20140728_003040.png

/ Android app issues #4  
I have the exact problems with my galaxy s3. The pictures have always been a problem, but the half - button thing just started with a phone update about 2 weeks ago as well. And the lift to open browser I just get "page not found", probably due to the extra forward slash you mentioned.

/ Android app issues #5  
Btw... your screenshots are showing up for me... at least for now, later they probably won't.

/ Android app issues #6  
And here I thought I was the only one. I have the note 3 and it is doing the exact same thing.

/ Android app issues #7  
Same here for photo problems and the double slash ("//") when switching to the browser to try to view photos. It is the same on my Galaxy S3 phone and Asus TF701T tablet.

/ Android app issues
Galaxy S 3 running stock ROM now, but had the same issues under Cyanogen 11 before I reinstalled. My Asus Transformer TF101 which provided the screenshots has the same issues.

/ Android app issues
Btw... your screenshots are showing up for me... at least for now, later they probably won't.

For me its somewhat random. Usually have problems if I havent been able to see photos earlier, but not always.

/ Android app issues #10  
Having all the same issues with my galaxy s4. Really disappointed after having an iPhone. The iPhone app worked really well. Would have thought by now they'd have fixed the issue with pictures not showing up here but it seems it will never get fixed.

I think they're using some third-party software. I wish they would just get Tapatalk and be done with it. All the forums that use that work well with an Android device.