When a long tem member doesn't reply to your PM.....

/ When a long tem member doesn't reply to your PM..... #1  

JDgreen227

Tractor
4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318
How does it make you feel, especially when they have done so in the past without hestitation?

/ When a long tem member doesn't reply to your PM..... #2  
Are they on vacation or not looking at this website? Guess it depends on what the the PM was about and the relationship between the individuals involved.

/ When a long tem member doesn't reply to your PM.....
Are they on vacation or not looking at this website? Guess it depends on what the the PM was about and the relationship between the individuals involved.

Latest PM I sent was to a member who appears to always be active but for reasons unknown they don't want to respond. I too am always active and online but I NEVER ignore a PM, even if it is critical of something I said either in a post or via PM.

/ When a long tem member doesn't reply to your PM..... #4  
Maybe not everybody likes to go head first into a Hurricane?

Maybe not everybody likes to go head first into a Hurricane?

Ummm....so many of my posts and PM's seem to disappear because of what reason? Because I am outspoken? Because I am blatantly honest?

/ When a long tem member doesn't reply to your PM..... #6  
Ummm....so many of my posts and PM's seem to disappear because of what reason? Because I am outspoken? Because I am blatantly honest?

That, only you can answer, not me.

/ When a long tem member doesn't reply to your PM..... #7  
Maybe they have since put you on iggy...just sayin...!

/ When a long tem member doesn't reply to your PM..... #8  
You could get a bottle of wine and some ice cream and sit on the couch paint your toenails and pout about it I suppose.

You could get a bottle of wine and some ice cream and sit on the couch paint your toenails and pout about it I suppose.

86 degrees here now....if I painted my toenails the I-scream would all melt first.....

/ When a long tem member doesn't reply to your PM..... #10  
Sometimes folks don't say anything because their momma taught them not to say anything unless it was something good..