stack overflow errors

/ stack overflow errors #1  

Soundguy

Old Timer
Tractor
RK 55HC,ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC
getitng a ton of stack overflow errors, appears to be related to adds loading.

only happening here.

/ stack overflow errors
nobody else seeing this? really?

/ stack overflow errors #3  
Nope. What system/browser are you running?

/ stack overflow errors
ie8 windows xp when it was doing it.

get dialog boxes saying message from webpage, stak overflow. if you look at the bottom of the page you will see it is laoding an add. when you clear the dialog, andother add loads, and errors. usually does this a couple three times then stops.

i fiugure one of the add scripts is causing it.

doesn't do it on my phone.. on win8 phone and whatever built in ei it has.

/ stack overflow errors #5  
nobody else seeing this? really?

I haven't seen an ad on TBN or anywhere else in many many moons.. Just load Adblock Plus in your browser. and ads go by by.

/ stack overflow errors #6  
I don't believe the IE on XP can be brought up to current levels, or the OS itself for that matter. I suspect you don't have these issues on a current system. Yes?

/ stack overflow errors
I don't believe the IE on XP can be brought up to current levels, or the OS itself for that matter. I suspect you don't have these issues on a current system. Yes?

ie8 is max for xp

I am not seeing it in win 8 phone, or win 8 rt.

Bottom line, there are still many thousands+ xp systems out there, no reason to get a web page error suddenly...

/ stack overflow errors #9  
Sure there is ... As the programming languages evolve, new code can be introduced. My guess is your system is no longer in tune with the server's expectations. Just as something like Micro$oft Word is backwards incompatible between .doc and .docx filetypes. When it says "no longer supported" you can assume there will eventually be problems.

Now, I could be wrong - but - if it's working in Win 8 ... that's a clue :) Frankly, I liked XP Pro and considered it one of Micro$ofts best systems but there came a time to move along.

edit ... You "might want to try" .. check to see if you can install any updates to Java.

/ stack overflow errors #10  
ie8 is max for xp
I am not seeing it in win 8 phone, or win 8 rt.
Bottom line, there are still many thousands+ xp systems out there, no reason to get a web page error suddenly...
Yes there is. IE8 is the pits to write a working website for, they tried to keep the old IE only cruft from IE6 and IE7 while adding features to keep up with Firefox (who was eating their lunch).
Try installing Firefox, Chrome or adding https://adblockplus.org/releases/adblock-plus-11-for-internet-explorer-released to your IE.

Aaron Z