What post of mine was deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / What post of mine was deleted? #21  
Mike, you clearly don't know what you are talking about. I have it from the Administrator and Moderator, that they thought my account was hacked. So unless you call them liars, please go hijack someone else's threat. Good day.

MikePA, I fwd you the email to your inbox.

/ What post of mine was deleted? #23  
I don't mind getting an email from Muhammad saying one of my posts was deleted, but when the message says it was deleted for "inappropriate language or content" it is often confusing because the email makes no reference to what post was deleted, and it may be a day or more after the post I made. How am I supposed to know what I said that was inappropriate with no reference?

Personally I think there are a lot of older guys on here that have nothing better to do than whine about posts to the mods. They seem to have lost their sense of humor somewhere in their travels. Then they pm and gloat that they had a post removed. Some real keyboard tough guys. Kinda like this is the new cb radio. There was always a tough guy on there too. You know who you are!!! Have a tractortastic day!!!! I know I will.

/ What post of mine was deleted? #25  
Personally I think there are a lot of older guys on here that have nothing better to do than whine about posts to the mods. They seem to have lost their sense of humor somewhere in their travels. Then they pm and gloat that they had a post removed. Some real keyboard tough guys. Kinda like this is the new cb radio. There was always a tough guy on there too. You know who you are!!! Have a tractortastic day!!!! I know I will.

Yea, yea ,yea. All I really want to know about is your avatar!:thumbsup:

MoKelly

/ What post of mine was deleted? #26  
Mike, you clearly don't know what you are talking about. I have it from the Administrator and Moderator, that they thought my account was hacked. So unless you call them liars, please go hijack someone else's threat. Good day.
I read the PM you forwarded to me. We disagree. I'll leave it at that.

/ What post of mine was deleted? #27  
Seeing how several moderators and the administrator have already addressed your concerns about your posts being removed, you should probably choose to take their advice and move on with enjoying TBN for what it is...

FYI, discussion of moderation practices in the public forums is also against the terms of service. ;)

/ What post of mine was deleted? #28  
Seeing how several moderators and the administrator have already addressed your concerns about your posts being removed, you should probably choose to take their advice and move on with enjoying TBN for what it is...

FYI, discussion of moderation practices in the public forums is also against the terms of service. ;)

Catch 22

/ What post of mine was deleted? #29  

Yep. I agree.

Anyhow, it should be handled in the way described.... pm the owners of TBN if there is a concern regarding the moderation of the site. Moderators abide by the decisions of management. Always have, always will. ;)

/ What post of mine was deleted? #30  
Seeing how several moderators and the administrator have already addressed your concerns about your posts being removed, you should probably choose to take their advice and move on with enjoying TBN for what it is... FYI, discussion of moderation practices in the public forums is also against the terms of service. ;)

It speaks volumes how my public replies to your public statements gets so quickly erased. But I understand, moving on enjoying TBN for all the finer things members share. I do learn a lot here ;-) and there is not the slightest sarcasm in this last statement. Thanks Guys (and Girls)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.