Implement reviews

/ Implement reviews #1  

Boondox

Elite Member
Tractor
Deere 4044R cab, Kubota KX-121-3S
We have a way of reviewing our tractors, so why not add an implement review section? Buying decisions continue long after we've bought our tractors...

Pete

/ Implement reviews #2  
Good idea... will do, once the reviews section is redone (in the works). Thanks! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

msig.gif

/ Implement reviews #3  
Pete

Great idea. Sometime quality changes within a company either for the good or for the bad and this will keep all of us advised of any changes.

Jerry

/ Implement reviews #4  
Muhammad,

How about a "ratings survey" of implements used, mfrs, models, usage factor of 1 to 10 or 5 star type system, etc.?

This way we can rate one mfr. against another, and one implement against another. ex. I bought the box blade, used it once, then sits on the side of the shed for 3 years or my 6 year old, never been used 12' super-duper rear mounted snowblower is waiting to move some snow down here in Miami, Florida...

For example we may find Bush-hog Company ranks #1 for their rotary cutters, but #4 for loaders, and XYZ Co. ranks #1 for price on their rear blades, but # 10 on reliability of their model 0 blade because the welds broke 5 minutes after plowing marshmellows...

Maybe this can be an on going survey, because of market & quality changes. {Then you can contact these companies for advertisements for your site... Revenue!}

P.S. - Using the same idea, one for tractors, mfrs. models, what a purchaser compared with before the purchase, why they settled on the one purchased, 1 year later... are ya still happy?, etc.

/ Implement reviews #5  
Hate the thought of the companies advertising... this forum seems so free from bias (except of course personal preference) I would hate to see the possibility of slanted views due to this type of advertising. Maybe we can get those hats/t-shirts... you know the tractorbynet merchandise out there to keep this site rockin and rollin

/ Implement reviews #6  
How about mfr. rep's online getting & giving feedback?

I think it would be nice "interactive". A pipeline to the "man"...

/ Implement reviews #7  
Thanks for the suggestions... we have plans for things along those lines....

msig.gif