new forums ?

/ new forums ? #1  

boggen

Elite Member
Tractor
SSTT (Sideways Snake Tain Tractor) and STB (sideways train box) tractor, dirt harvester
driveway/roads (gravel/dirt)
--how to build / maintain them.

lots of threads started on what implement to use, what works best, etc.... along with how to build them, and work them to deal with wash outs, pot holes, wash boarding, etc...

===============
heavy duty mowing / cutting tall weeds.
--fail mowers, rotatory cutters (laymen term bush hog), lake edge mowing, pasture mowing, hay cutting...

many threads, all about how to cut the over grown green stuff. different than finishing mowing the yard / lawn around the house / golf course cutting.
i think TBN has a sister site for lawn mowing? but honestly not a clue? no actual easy to see links? i think the lawn mowing site is just that lawn mowing site and not geared for the heavy growth tall overgrown weed style of mowing.

/ new forums ? #2  
I've been thinking about this, since we have forums for Haying, Snow Removal, Land Clearing... I think an expansion of the project/task-related forums would be good, within reason. Lots of this is covered under projects and owning/operating, or even attachments.

/ new forums ?
the forum listings get rather long when clicking on "http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/"

some select sub forums would be interesting. more so if...sub forums listed under the main forums on the home page.

EXAMPLE ONLY:....

Projects(294 Viewing)
SUB FORUMS - dirt/gravel driveways, heavy duty mowing / cutting tall weeds.
For the discussion of all the things you do with your tractor!

*shrugs*

/ new forums ? #4  
Yeah sub-forums are an option. I'm also reconsidering the setup of some of our other sub-forums.