Site all over the place.

/ Site all over the place. #1  

Leejohn

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4240, B7800 & BX2660
Boy this sure is getting old. I have a small screen and most of the time only 1/2 of the page shows or the bottom is on top. Sure like reading the post, but can only take so much then I have to leave.

/ Site all over the place. #3  
Boy this sure is getting old. I have a small screen and most of the time only 1/2 of the page shows or the bottom is on top. Sure like reading the post, but can only take so much then I have to leave.

Can you provide a little more information for us?

1. What type of device are you using to access this website? i.e. Desktop computer, Android or IPhone smart phone, I Pad or android tablet, or Laptop.
2. What type of screen are you referring to? This would be dependent on the type of device you're using to access the forms. Would this be a desktop monitor, smartphone, tablet, or laptop?
3. What operating system are you using? Windows, Apple IOS, Linux, Android?
4. What internet browser are you using? Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Safari. What is the version number?
5. Is it possible to attach a screenshot of what you're experiencing?

It's kind of hard to help you without the above information.

/ Site all over the place.
I have a laptop now, but it does it on my desktop. Running Windows Vista home premium version
6.0.6002 service pack 2 with Internet Explorer, version number I can't find that for Internet Explorer.

5. Is it possible to attach a screenshot of what you're experiencing? The only way I know how to do that is to take a picture of it and then post the picture. Is there another way?

Please note it only does it on this site.

/ Site all over the place. #6  
prtnscn (print screen) key located generally top right corner of keybaord you may have to press a FN or Func key before you press prtnscn key. (due to on a laptop)

open up "paint" start, all programs, accessories, paint ((i may be wrong been to many years))

go up to "edit" then "paste"

then "file" then "save"

select "jpg or png" as format to save in. type in a name and click "save"

=================
what resolution are you running?
close out of all programs
right click on the desktop some place (no other icons)
left click "properties" or "resolution"
one of the "tabs" across the window that pops up should give some sort of resolution like 1024x768, or 1600x1200, some such.

================
never have, and never will be a fan of internet explorer, might advise switching over to mozzila firefox or google chrome

/ Site all over the place. #8  
I have a laptop now, but it does it on my desktop. Running Windows Vista home premium version
6.0.6002 service pack 2 with Internet Explorer, version number I can't find that for Internet Explorer.

5. Is it possible to attach a screenshot of what you're experiencing? The only way I know how to do that is to take a picture of it and then post the picture. Is there another way?

Please note it only does it on this site.

Thanks for taking the time to provide the information.

Windows Vista is limited to Internet Explorer Version 9 and below which is two versions less than the most recent version of 11. I would check the version you have.

This site will walk you through checking your version
How to find out the version of Internet Explorer that you are using - Microsoft Community

If you don't have version 9, then I would upgrade through Windows Update and see if that fixes your problem. If you do have version 9, you might be able to use the compatibility view.

This site will give you some more information regarding compatibility mode.
Fix site display problems with Compatibility View - Windows Help

If that doesn't work, you might be limited to using Firefox or Google Chrome

/ Site all over the place.
Thanks for the help, sure well help. I haven't had the time to try out all the info, but going to soon. Thanks again, Lee