What happened to the member of the month?

/ What happened to the member of the month? #22  
WOA!! 13 years and we see a face? Only thing we ever saw before was a shoe, wasn't it???
As I recall, it was a picture of a pant leg (from the knee, down) and a shoe.:)

/ What happened to the member of the month? #26  
Thanks.

Now about the defective Android app?

Refresh my memory on the issues you're having; the only active issue I have listed is an issue with photos.

/ What happened to the member of the month? #27  
Refresh my memory on the issues you're having; the only active issue I have listed is an issue with photos.

Here's the most recent thread. I think there are others. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/news-feedback/318261-android-app-issues.html

Im experiencing the screen being cut off.

And being unable to refresh the site. When I go to subscribed or current threads it shows old ones, not current.

Plus the ap really isnt that functional. Its hard to navigate. ie: if you are in a thread, your only options are "go to page" or fwd arrow or back arrow. There is no option from within a thread to go direct to the "Subscribed thread" page that I can see.

I just checked now while composing this thread, and the "Subscriptions" page is blank. "threads" and "forums" is on the top and you can switch between both, but the page itself isnt populated.

Im still logged in, I can see posts started by user and my profile. I can see old PMs but nothing current. Almost like Im not logged in and pulling from cache.

Im going to remove and reinstall the app. Maybe flush the cache first.

edit: flushing the cache brought the subscriptions and pms up to date.

The other issues such as hard navigation and cut off icons remains of course

/ What happened to the member of the month? #28  

When the pictures don't load I try the "open browser" but it says page not found.

/ What happened to the member of the month? #29  
Here is a SS of the app