Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX-22

Default posting problems with "QUOTE"

the quote feature isn't working at present... neither is the color as best I can tell.... please see this post for my example... Post in "build it yourself".... wiring 220 volt compressor

After this is corrected, please delete one of my posts... your choice... thanks Junkman

Tractor
    None currently

Default Re: posting problems with "QUOTE"

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( the quote feature isn't working at present... neither is the color as best I can tell.... please see this post for my example... Post in "build it yourself".... wiring 220 volt compressor

After this is corrected, please delete one of my posts... your choice... thanks Junkman )</font>

Works now.

Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX-22

If you can fix problems this easilly and fast, can I get you to work on my tractor???? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX-22

Just checked my post about the compressor and it still isn't fixed in that forum. That is the one that I originally reported.... Junkman

Tractor
    None currently

Any posts that tried to use markup for that 10-minute period when it wasn't working, won't have markup. I can't easily fix those posts since editing doesn't allow changing of the code status. Ah, too hard to explain!

The reason it stopped working is because I removed about ten characters of code that I thought I had already removed because I thought it was needless. Now I remember why I left it in there. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX-22

I fully understand..... I took care of it myself, by deleting the post(s) and making a new one ....Muhammad.... thanks for all that you do to keep the site running smoothly....

California - S.F. East Bay & Sierra foothills
    Tractor
    Kubota L2500DT Standard Transmission

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I removed about ten characters of code that I thought I had already removed because I thought it was needless. Now I remember why I left it in there. )</font>

Been there, done that! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] And no matter how many times I did such things, in my quarter century or so of writing software, I never got really conscientious about adding comments, either. Slowed me down too much. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]