No link back to thread

/ No link back to thread #1  

lt190b

Gold Member
Tractor
farmall 40
In one of the thread subscriptions I have, the email notice doesn't have link back to the thread. Is there a problem on my end? lt190b

/ No link back to thread #2  
I've been having the same problem for the past 2 weeks, I use to have a thread link that was high lighted so could click on it, now I don't, I try to click on the contact us or help icon, and it takes me to another site call kayako, I have know idea what that is, could be another virus to get my computer. On my other forum the link is still high lighted, so what is going on, HELLO anyone there

/ No link back to thread #3  
Could you forward me the email? Or just post the text of it here?

/ No link back to thread
when I posted my reply it showes high light, but not in my email.??

/ No link back to thread #7  

Help us Muhammad, I think I forwarded the email to you, if not I'll put it here.
Dear Oldpath05,

Muhammad has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - No link back to thread - in the News/Feedback forum of TractorByNet.com.

This thread is located at:
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/news-feedback/325985-no-link-back-thread-new-post.html

Here is the message that has just been posted:

To reply to this post, please visit: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/news-feedback/325985-no-link-back-thread-new-post.html

/ No link back to thread
I have noticed it as well and I forwarded one to you. How many emails do you want me to forward?

Aaron Z
aczian, I see you have many posts=many subscriptions. Are you having this problem on all? When did it start? lt190b

/ No link back to thread #9  
aczian, I see you have many posts=many subscriptions. Are you having this problem on all? When did it start? lt190b
I started seeing it on the 9th, it last worked for me on the 7th.

Aaron Z

/ No link back to thread #10  
if the email contains hyperlink text but doesn't show it as a link. may be something in the email that is not displaying html.

posting the text here, and this forum automatically parses out html ?