4 millionth post coming soon

/ 4 millionth post coming soon #1  

Kyle_in_Tex

Super Star Member
Tractor
JD 4310,JD5420
This forum has really started snowballing. Exponential growth. Glad to see so many newbys on here.

So is there a thread related to the 4 millionth post yet? I didn't see one so I figured I'd start one.

/ 4 millionth post coming soon #2  
Wow, snowballing is right! Seems like not long ago we where discussion the 1 millionth post!

/ 4 millionth post coming soon #3  
1021 posts today, ~65000 posts till the 4 millionth non-deleted post.
Time to break out the spreadsheet again...

Aaron Z

/ 4 millionth post coming soon #4  
Yes, it's time for another contest! :drink:

/ 4 millionth post coming soon
Wow, snowballing is right! Seems like not long ago we where discussion the 1 millionth post!

Hey Kenny, maybe its all the double posts!

Your posts are some of my favorites. You have a lot of knowledge. Thanks for sharing it.

/ 4 millionth post coming soon #6  
Hey Kenny, maybe its all the double posts!

Your posts are some of my favorites. You have a lot of knowledge. Thanks for sharing it.

Thanks Kyle :eek:

Good point on the recent rash of double post's!

/ 4 millionth post coming soon
Up to 3,963,166 and counting. About 36K+ to go.

/ 4 millionth post coming soon #8  
Only about 1300 posts to go till the actual 4-millionth post. So that should be sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Its hard to believe that there have been almost 35,000 posts deleted. That would be like deleting every post Bird has ever made here:confused2:

I too am looking forward to another contest, and hope I dont miss it. Looks like we are about a month away

/ 4 millionth post coming soon #9  
We are about 9.5 days away from an un-official 4-millionth post. (not counting all the deleted posts).

And about 37 days away from the actual 4-millionth post. Anyone heard anything yet about a guessing contest. Just want to be sure I dont miss it if we are gonna have one.

/ 4 millionth post coming soon #10  
And about 37 days away from the actual 4-millionth post. Anyone heard anything yet about a guessing contest. Just want to be sure I dont miss it if we are gonna have one.

Rest assured, if there is one, it will be clearly announced, not hidden, and closer to the estimated date. Deleted posts are not counted, so there's no need to track the number that includes them.