What happened to the web site

/ What happened to the web site #1  

marks146

Tractor
Kubota Grand L3240 HSTC (TLB)
It's been a while since I logged onto the web site and what a surprise to find the pages no longer download without freezing. There is so much advertising and active advertising I can no longer see the content. You've turned a useful and informative web site into a slug of a web site that is no longer useful due to the time it takes to load pagers, if they load at all. I can't even get to the forums. The pages get hung up on loading the add content.

Sorry to see such an informative website turn to crap. I'll have to find another place to get and share thoughts and ideas.:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

/ What happened to the web site #2  
I use the IPAD App to read this forum and have not experienced the problems you are referring to. I read this forum daily and appreciate all of the free advice I have read over the years from some very knowledgeable people who post here.

/ What happened to the web site #3  
It's more flooded than when I joined. But generally I get along okay. Once in a while I'll have trouble with it being slow so I just log off and come back later. Once in a while I'll have problems trying to post, have to type very slow. If it's bad enough I just move on and do it later. I understand your frustration but wonder how much of it is the sites problem and how much of it might be your server?? I'm not a computer guru so can never figure that out if I have problems.

/ What happened to the web site #4  
Try using Firefox browser with an extension called Ad Block Plus. That will improve your experience greatly.

/ What happened to the web site #5  
It was so slow that I thought maybe something was wrong with my computer or my ISP this morning, but it's cleared up just fine now, and of course I have no idea where the problem was. But I sure do suspect it was my ISP.

/ What happened to the web site #6  
Was slow for me also this morning, but fine now.

/ What happened to the web site #9  
It went down around 1 am last night

/ What happened to the web site #10  
The site was a little slow this morning.

I use Chrome with adblok plus, and I don't see any ads. Just get adblok plus for what ever browser you like. It is that simple.