Slide Show

/ Slide Show #1  

McCaskey

Silver Member
In addition to inserting pictures inline, a Slide Show function for multiple pictures would be great. Currently, the user must view the picture, back to thread and view the next picture.

A rotating photo viewer would be nice.

Add "Create Slideshow" in lower right corner of this dialog box:

1-20-2015 9-30-42 PM.jpg

See post: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...nt/329297-worst-stuck-pics-3.html#post4013809

Same photos on a Facebook slide show: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...996.1073741829.100000513464640&type=3&theater

Last edited:
   / Slide Show #2  
Another option to view multiple photos is to right click on each photo and open link in a new tab. For slow connections, by the time you get done with opening all of them, the first one is loaded and ready to be viewed.

/ Slide Show #3  
In addition to inserting pictures inline, a Slide Show function for multiple pictures would be great. Currently, the user must view the picture, back to thread and view the next picture.

A rotating photo viewer would be nice.
------------------------------[/url]

Not this user. I saw all 5 of your pictures earlier, just like a slide show, without having to reload the thread.

I held the control key down and clicked each picture. Then I looked at each picture and clicked the tab for the thread, there was nothing else pertaining to the pictures, so I looked at them again, deleting each one, then I deleted the thread.

I am on a Windows computer.

/ Slide Show #4  
Not this user. I saw all 5 of your pictures earlier, just like a slide show, without having to reload the thread.

I held the control key down and clicked each picture. Then I looked at each picture and clicked the tab for the thread, there was nothing else pertaining to the pictures, so I looked at them again, deleting each one, then I deleted the thread.

I am on a Windows computer.
You can do the same thing with a middle click (or a click on the scrollwheel).

Aaron Z