Comcast Banner Ad Problem

/ Comcast Banner Ad Problem #1  

KennyG

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 2320
Has anyone else had a problem with the Comcast ad in the bottom banner in the page? I find that when it pops up and I try to navigate to the next page of posts, I get a new window with Comcast instead of the next page of posts. Apparently the ad is invisibly covering the page navigation buttons. It seems to happen only with the Comcast ad, not any others. A couple of times it confused me to the point I backed out of the website completely.

/ Comcast Banner Ad Problem #2  
Change your browser to Chrome and apply the addons called AdBlock and DoNotDisturib

Should clear that stuff right off the page...

/ Comcast Banner Ad Problem
Good idea but.... Work computer, not allowed to change settings or browsers.

/ Comcast Banner Ad Problem #4  
I can read and reply to posts from work computer but can't upload pics. Have to wait till I get on home computer for that. No ads on work computer but lots of restrictions what sites are blocked or not. I'm surprised your IT dept. at work lets the ads get through.

/ Comcast Banner Ad Problem #5  
Has anyone else had a problem with the Comcast ad in the bottom banner in the page? I find that when it pops up and I try to navigate to the next page of posts, I get a new window with Comcast instead of the next page of posts. Apparently the ad is invisibly covering the page navigation buttons. It seems to happen only with the Comcast ad, not any others. A couple of times it confused me to the point I backed out of the website completely.

Yes, I've been having the same problem with the same ad for several months. I reported it. I've come to just scroll back to the top and use the buttons up there.

/ Comcast Banner Ad Problem #6  
+1 on the Comcast problem. I do as MossRoad suggests and use the top navigation.

/ Comcast Banner Ad Problem #7  

Me too. It's a problem with that Comcast/Xfinity ad. Other ads that show up on the bottom of the page don't have the problem.