Xfinity pain in the neck

/ Xfinity pain in the neck #1  

Ed of all trades

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere X310, JD LA 145
Every time Xfinity is the add at the bottom of a page of today's posts It won't let you click to go to the next page without hijacking you to their add. This has been going on for a long time and it is high time someone fixed it. Ed

/ Xfinity pain in the neck #2  
I hope Muhammed is collecting double from "X" to compensate for all the PITA he is allowing them to impose on us. Half the time I do not notice and then have to kick off their add. There add policy has assured I will never subscribe to their service. I now have about 200 companies on my DO-DO list due to their agressive advertising or allowing third party pop-up adds.

Ron

/ Xfinity pain in the neck #3  
I just saw this ad last night. Will be blocking it.

/ Xfinity pain in the neck #4  
Firefox with Ad-block plus, I never see ads. I didn't know there was any on this site...lol.

/ Xfinity pain in the neck #6  
Firefox with Ad-block plus, I never see ads. I didn't know there was any on this site...lol.

Chrome with Ad Block Plus extension also blocks most of, if not all of the ads..

Brian

/ Xfinity pain in the neck #7  
This must be the reason I can't send a message to someone as the Xfinity ad is displayed at the bottom of the page and each time I try to send or preview the message by clicking Submit Message or Preview Message, an Xfinity ad opens in a new window and displays. I was trying to figure out when I would have clicked on a an Xfinity ad.