Just Can't Remember

/ Just Can't Remember #1  

dourobob

Platinum Member
Tractor
Wheel Horse 522xi
Just Can\'t Remember

Been away from TBN for a while and notice some changes - mostly "good" so far.

I can't remember how to tag a favourite Forum so it shows on my list. Also, should my "favourite forums" show up on "My Home" or only under "Main Index" after I log in?

Thanks.
Bob

/ Just Can't Remember #2  
Re: Just Can\'t Remember

Can't help. But I do want to say Welcome back Bob! Missed yer posts...

/ Just Can't Remember #3  

I don't know if you can tag a forum as a favorite except one that you create. Any favorite forums should show up in My Home. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Just Can't Remember #4  

Go to My Home and then to the Main Configuration section. Click edit for the Subscribe/Unscribe selection, then page down and you'll see all of the different forums listed. Just click on the "S" to the right of whichever forums you want to select and you're done. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

You can also subscribe to a forum by clicking open the forum, and at the bottom of the forum page you'll see Subscibe/Unsubscribe to Forum . Just click on that and it'll be added as a favorite.

/ Just Can't Remember #5  

Boy, now I feel stupid! I've been here this long and I have never seen the Favorite Thread (toggle) link at the bottom in the Extra Information part! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Just Can't Remember #6  

<font color="blue"> I've been here this long and I have never seen the Favorite Thread (toggle) link at the bottom in the Extra Information part!
</font>

That really is the best part about the TBN site. Members teaching other members. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Just Can't Remember

You are right on that count!!
DUH! Thanks for your help folks - I got it and, hopefully, won't forget it again.

Bob