Forum Update - Test it out

/ Forum Update - Test it out
We need an update on the Forum Update. :)

Is there a list of changes?

Or make a Sticky Thread for suggestions.

Funny, after finishing a bunch of summer projects including updating our home page, we're back on the update. The process is that we're working on a long to-do list and will post when things are changed.

/ Forum Update - Test it out #143  
Funny, after finishing a bunch of summer projects including updating our home page, we're back on the update. The process is that we're working on a long to-do list and will post when things are changed.

So did this new design project fall off of the to-do list?

I see it is now called "TractorByte 2015":

tb2015.JPG

/ Forum Update - Test it out #144  

No post, so I guess no change.

I switched to the "new theme" (TractorByte 2015) and see that the complaints about it have not been addressed, so I switched back to "Tractor":

screenshot-www.tractorbynet.com-2018.05.16  07-53.jpeg

/ Forum Update - Test it out
No post, so I guess no change.

I switched to the "new theme" (TractorByte 2015) and see that the complaints about it have not been addressed, so I switched back to "Tractor":

View attachment 554596

Too many issues with that theme made us abandon it. Right now we're working on new setups on our other forums which will get updated before TBN and if everybody likes those updates we'll update here as well.

/ Forum Update - Test it out #146  
Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:

/ Forum Update - Test it out #147  
This cant be the new update can it, couple times I logged into TBN this strange page came up I had to keep clicking on things to get the normal page, maybe I have a com virus messing with me, I dont like it what ever it is> IMG-0571.JPG

/ Forum Update - Test it out #148  
----------------------

I'll be glad when all the improvements are finalized and operational.

Too bad it never happened. :(

/ Forum Update - Test it out #150  
In nearly 25 years on the web visiting dozens of forums, I have yet to see an 'update' that didn't make a forum less useful. Many nearly crippled the board and drove a large number of the active users away. I vote NO to updates.