Getting Ridiculous

/ Getting Ridiculous #21  
I too, get the popups that start at across the bottom and float up and down in your way.

This is only when using our Ipad and Safari. I thought apples were supposed to be somewhat immune to the BS.

The ad provider is sensing that it's an iPad and doing a different type of ad -- why, I have no idea. It's clearly not better for users, and they are clearly capable of making less annoying ads on Macs and PCs. To be honest, they took the nice iPad browsing experience and made it like what I remember on some of the other tablets I have tried -- I had a BlackBerry PlayBook and Samsung Galaxy tab that were really lousy for web browsing because of garbage like that.

/ Getting Ridiculous #22  
Hi Everybody,

Please let me know if the pop-ups are still happening on mobile/tablets. We think we've gotten rid of them. :thumbsup:

/ Getting Ridiculous
Only been on 10 mins or so but no pop-ups so far. Thanks for fixing this!

Brett

/ Getting Ridiculous #24  
Clear here too. It must be a browser specific issue as I loaded the Dolphin browser for androids and had none from the moment I loaded it. Ive been using it for a couple weeks now, still learning it and it's not bad.

Some of you might want to try it.

Thanks for making the problems go away, Admin !

/ Getting Ridiculous #25  
Yes, they are gone, thank you!!! It makes a massive difference on my iPad. Now the page loads and snaps to the last read post in a thread, instead of bouncing and resizing 2-3 times. Awesome!!

/ Getting Ridiculous #26  
Yep, working great on iPad running Safari. :thumbsup:

/ Getting Ridiculous #27  
Hi Everybody,

Please let me know if the pop-ups are still happening on mobile/tablets. We think we've gotten rid of them. :thumbsup:

After months of these popups.....gone on the ipad with safari!
It was really getting old on this site and putting up with it was a measure on how much I enjoy the site. Thanks for working on this.

/ Getting Ridiculous #29  
Okay great... please let me know if they return at any point.

/ Getting Ridiculous #30  

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    514.4 KB · Views: 94