What happened to my thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / What happened to my thread? #21  
TBN, as with most websites, is privately owned, so the owner has exclusive right to decide what will and won't be allowed. You can decide who will be allowed in your home or on your property and what you will allow them to say or do. Don't you think others should have the same rights. After all, if you don't like what the owners of TBN do, there's a real simple solution. I'll let you guess what it is. But in view of how TBN has grown over the years, I guess the majority of users approve of what's been done.
Ill guess that you are seeing the effects of resignation, and interpreting it as approval.

/ What happened to my thread? #22  
Ill guess that you are seeing the effects of resignation, and interpreting it as approval.

If the effects of resignation result in growth and popularity of the site, then I reckon resignation is just fine.:laughing:

/ What happened to my thread? #23  
TBN, as with most websites, is privately owned, so the owner has exclusive right to decide what will and won't be allowed. You can decide who will be allowed in your home or on your property and what you will allow them to say or do. .

Exactly right. If anything the moderators are too lenient in my opinion.

/ What happened to my thread? #25  
I've actually "run" into some of the same posters on other boards. They have their threads yanked on those boards also. Some guys just can't help themselves. Same behavior, they want to bring politics into every thread.

/ What happened to my thread? #27  
Since this thread is in the news, feedback now -
Mods - is there any way you could leave the titles, and maybe some other info like author, start date etc., and just get a MOVED or DELETED warning in front of the title?

This would let those of us who were following the thread not worry so much about our memory loss. Sometimes I read a thread and it's gone and then I wonder if I really did read it :)

/ What happened to my thread? #28  
Sure wish TBN would define political. In my opinion as long as you don't solicit for money or endorse a candidate or party directly it should remain up and available to all. No restrictions. No subject is non political. Land, water, agriculture, housing, fuel, pollution (EPA) issues with equipment, you name it, it's politically effected. Sure wish TBN would put on their big boy pants and embrace America's most protected right, free political speech. TBN has tarnished and cheapened it's brand in last few years with their attempt to control speech. A question for TBN, do you sell member information? Have you ever been asked to provide information about members to government? HS

This is an entertaining post. I mean really HS, some of your posts over the years are a little rude. For someone who despises government, now you rail against how private entities should be run.

/ What happened to my thread? #29  
Since this thread is in the news, feedback now -
Mods - is there any way you could leave the titles, and maybe some other info like author, start date etc., and just get a MOVED or DELETED warning in front of the title?
This would let those of us who were following the thread not worry so much about our memory loss. Sometimes I read a thread and it's gone and then I wonder if I really did read it :)

Unfortunately, there isn't any way to do that. If a thread is moved directly into another forum (such a Friendly Politics), a redirect can be left.
But if its moved into the "Holding Pen" (either permanently or to wait being moved to Friendly Politics) that is not possible.

Aaron Z

/ What happened to my thread? #30  
This is an entertaining post. I mean really HS, some of your posts over the years are a little rude. For someone who despises government, now you rail against how private entities should be run.
Just wish they would define it so politically influenced minders don't or can't pick and chose what goes and what stays. HS

Status
Not open for further replies.