Private Messages

/ Private Messages #1  

Bird

Epic Contributor
I'm no longer getting any pop up notifications of private messages. In fact, if I click on "Alerts" it will show No New Messages, but when I click on "Inbox" I find there actually are new messages. I'd have never known about one this morning, if I hadn't gotten an email with the private message. And I checked to find that all the settings are correct for it to send me pop up notifications.

Last edited:
   / Private Messages #3  
Ditto, I was checking my email and noticed i had gotten a PM about a week ago!

/ Private Messages #4  
Never checked mail until now. Yes, you're right. How would a person even know if they have mail?

/ Private Messages #5  
I am having the same issue with getting emails about postings to subscribed threads. They stopped all together for several weeks, now I get an occasional one.

/ Private Messages #6  
Good catch Bird...I never notice,looks like I got some typing to do now. :ashamed:

/ Private Messages #7  
I get a notification when I first log into TBN, but when I click on the Alerts button, it says no new messages, but then I click on Inbox and it takes me to me new messages.

/ Private Messages #8  
I have started having the same problem the past 3 weeks or so (not sure when it started) but the weird thing is a couple of times I did get the notification pop-up. Normally (for now) I have to go into the inbox to see if there is any new PM. Annoying to say the least.

/ Private Messages #10  
I used to get a notification on my phone. But now i don't. I'm happy about that though. Through business and working construction all day it's nice not having your phone blow up. I don't mind going into the Mobil app to check since this site is so addicting