Tractor icon in address bar

/ Tractor icon in address bar #1  

Leejohn

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4240, B7800 & BX2660
The TBN icon changes to a white square blue background with something that looks like a checkmark. It doesn't happen on the home page and it isn't doing it on this page. It also doesn't do it when I look at a picture. The TBN icon well show until the page gets loaded then the checkmark icon pops in. The site seems to be working ok. It's just driving me nuts thinking I have something there that shouldn't be there and why. It's been doing it for about 2 weeks now.

/ Tractor icon in address bar #2  
I've noticed the same thing. The TBN icon is gone in the address bar and I get a small blue square with a kind of check mark or like the letter V. Site works fine just miss the TBN icon. It used to be before the http://tractorbynet.com.

/ Tractor icon in address bar #3  
That's a "favicon", I've noticed it missing also-the one you see is the default vBulletin one.

/ Tractor icon in address bar
Thanks, I guess it well not hurt anything, or well it?

/ Tractor icon in address bar #5  
Not at all Lee, some websites use them, some don't...my guess is they recently moved servers and haven't uploaded the favicon yet to the new server.

Last edited:
   / Tractor icon in address bar
Thanks Ken!!!!

/ Tractor icon in address bar #8  
I miss the tractor icon with the yellow color too!

/ Tractor icon in address bar #9  
Tractor is back.

/ Tractor icon in address bar #10  
Tractor is back.

Not back here yet. Still shows the V bulletin sysmbol in addr. bar.
I tried logging off then back on and closing the browser and reloading.

Got it back now. Had to let windows install new updates and rebooted. Tractor Icon is back.

Last edited: