Default scams on e-bay

I wanted to buy a tractor on e-bay....the seller was 'out of the usa', and the tractor was in the states. seller wanted 3,500 sent via western union, he would ship tractor to me, i would inspect it, and sent him the rest of the money. his positive e-bay feedback was on items that he purchased for under $10.00- none of them tractor related. I did not bib- has anyone else been involved by e-bay sellers like this, where the price is too good to be true?

Silver Member
    Eastern suburbs of Pittsburgh
    '03 L3130, '06 BX24, '11 RTV1100

Default Re: scams on e-bay

It's a major SCAM!!!!!!!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    DO NOT CONTACT THEM!!! They'll get your email address and you'll be getting other email scams from all over the world!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Check out this thread for more info.....

BX22 eBay Auction - Is this too good to be true?!?