Server Upgrade Complete

/ Server Upgrade Complete #1  

Ibrahim

Administrator
Tractor
My CPU is a neural net processor.
Hello!

If you're reading this, you're on the new server which will house TBN for a good number of years in the future! We didn't change hosts or anything, just got some new hardware and software upgrades. We ran through clicking as many things as we could, and there are always a few bugs that we don't catch. If you spot anything (uploads not working? Replies being weird? Emails not coming?) Post here and let me know.

Otherwise, happy posting!

-Ibrahim

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 391
   / Server Upgrade Complete #2  
My app stopped working with the upgrade.

/ Server Upgrade Complete #5  
Today first time ever this morning, when I click on a threads and or post, most of the pages shrinks to half my screen size, what causes that? I didn't change anything.

/ Server Upgrade Complete #6  
On the good news front, when you go to manage attachments, and you look for pictures you have uploaded previously, they appear near instantaneous now instead of waiting for a long period of time for them to appear. :)

/ Server Upgrade Complete #7  
On the good news front, when you go to manage attachments, and you look for pictures you have uploaded previously, they appear near instantaneous now instead of waiting for a long period of time for them to appear. :)

Another Festivus Miracle!!

cosmo.jpg

/ Server Upgrade Complete #9  
My TBN android app stopped working as others have noted. Also I'm only getting the desktop webpage on my phone. Makes for tiny difficult reading & navigating.

/ Server Upgrade Complete #10  
Please upload screen shots of any desktop formatting issues you are having.

We are looking into the app issue.