/ Tools and workshop forum? #1  

Agvg

Elite Member
Tractor
Mf135, Ursus C-355, David Brown 995
Is that a good idea?

Sent fra min Nexus 5 via Tapatalk

/ Tools and workshop forum? #3  
I head over to garagejournal.com when I have a specific tool question. Not saying we shouldn't have our own section here, but those guys are a good resource. It's a little like this site in that someone says "which is better, craftsman tools or harbor freight" and half of the responses are to "skip that stuff and buy snap-on".

/ Tools and workshop forum?
Many tools forums but tools are very much a part of owning tractors and equipment, doesn't fit any of the forums here and I'm sure there are interested users.

Sent fra min Nexus 5 via Tapatalk

/ Tools and workshop forum? #5  
Haha I just read a tool review where the author tested virtually every major brand of 18/20V cordless multi tools ...raved about the performance of the Makita, the quality of the Bosch, and the ergonomics of Rigid and generally couldn't find enough bad things to say about both Milwaukee and Dewalt it seemed to me :laughing: And finally recommended a $69 Porter Cable unit because of the price point even though according to all the testing results it had the slowest cutting time of them all, the longest battery charging duration, poor blade fitment and was one of the top 3 models for having excessive vibration.

Obviously honest and unbiased :D

/ Tools and workshop forum? #6  
The LAST thing this place needs is more forums. It’s ridiculous as it is now. There are more than 75, plus sub forums on top of that.

/ Tools and workshop forum? #8  
I think it is a good idea. Tools don't fit in any of the current topic.

/ Tools and workshop forum? #9  
I am not opposed to a tool forum but would this not fit the projects forum?