TBN says I have over 1700 subscriptions??????

/ TBN says I have over 1700 subscriptions?????? #1  

Ed of all trades

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere X310, JD LA 145
I like to use subscriptions to help me find threads that have info I might need in the future. How did I get over 1700?? How can I get rid of the problem?? Ed

/ TBN says I have over 1700 subscriptions?????? #2  
   / TBN says I have over 1700 subscriptions?????? #3  
The easy way to see all your subscriptions is to: 1) Click on "MY HOME" 2) Then Click on "Subscriptions" on the left of the page.

/ TBN says I have over 1700 subscriptions?????? #4  
I like to use subscriptions to help me find threads that have info I might need in the future. How did I get over 1700?? How can I get rid of the problem?? Ed

What is the problem?

I think it is good to keep them because newbies searching for info will sometimes post on an old thread and I get notified.

/ TBN says I have over 1700 subscriptions?????? #5  
If you go to "My Home", then click on the "View all subscribed threads" button, you can place a checkmark in the far right column for any threads you want to remove your subscription to. After checking the boxes, scroll to the bottom of the list, click on the "Selected Threads" button, select "Delete Subscription", then click "Go".

This would be quite a chore if you have 1700 threads to go through, but if you start today .....

/ TBN says I have over 1700 subscriptions?????? #6  
I have 4720 subscriptions. Sometimes I'll remove a few, but I like to know when there is new activity in a thread in which I have posted. Removing subscriptions eliminates that.

/ TBN says I have over 1700 subscriptions?????? #7  
Hmmmm - I got thru my subscriptions and delete all that I no longer want, once a week.