TBN SLOW TODAY?

/ TBN SLOW TODAY? #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
IS IT JUST ME or was tbn taking forever to load today? everything else seemed to work fine, the site seems ok now but for the last hour or so it would not load.

/ TBN SLOW TODAY? #2  
Check the page generation times at the bottom to see if it's a problem on our end.

/ TBN SLOW TODAY? #3  
It is such a problem that I went over to the Country site to report it 2 or 3 times.... never got a reply, but I checked my computer.... ran scans for possible problems..... rebooted.... checked my ISP speed...and finally determined that the site was the problem. It would just come to a screeching halt without any warning.... now it is working fine.... just like it was this morning and then it just went dead.. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ TBN SLOW TODAY? #4  
Sounds like a router was down somewhere along the line.

/ TBN SLOW TODAY? #5  
I also had a problem with TBN right up to half hour ago. I wrote a PM to Muhammed, then wrote back telling him to disregard. I did all the computer checks, even erasing cookies and ten days history. For some strange reson, it worked fine, right after that. Then it went down again. Tried sending PM's and that was shut down also.

/ TBN SLOW TODAY?
samething here, works fine for awhile then just freezes, now it is working fine again.

/ TBN SLOW TODAY?
can't do that, when it is not loading can't get the page to load so can not check generation time, and when it is working , generation time is under 1 sec in most cases. then sometimes i can get to a page and clik reply, then try to post the reply AND then it frezzes

/ TBN SLOW TODAY? #8  
Ya i was bumming all day, got it to load once then it froze. my wife felt bad for me. still to wet from snow melt to get outside to do anything. today was a nap day for sure

/ TBN SLOW TODAY? #9  
seems like we have it isolated to the Northeast corridor???? People that I communicate with in the rest of the country say that it hasn't affected them.....

/ TBN SLOW TODAY? #10  
Junkman asked me earlier today if I was experiencing any problems at TBN. Everything has been up to par as far that I can see with good download speeds.