Alert messages now down too??????

/ Alert messages now down too?????? #1  

powerscol

Veteran Member
Tractor
CT 235
This morning I checked my alerts and had no new messages, but after opening my inbox I found I had 2. I guess the toast gremlins are migrating :confused::shocked::)

/ Alert messages now down too?????? #2  
I just checked mine after reading your post. I received a message last December that I did not get an alert on. Guess I need to check it daily.

/ Alert messages now down too?????? #4  
Okay here.

/ Alert messages now down too?????? #5  
I had the same problem today. Private message in inbox, but no alert.

/ Alert messages now down too?????? #6  
Today i went to PM a member, and found a PM for myself that was there for 4 or 5 days. there
was no indicator on the site with the browser.
I think this has to due with the tapatalk app on my android phone. I browse TBN throughout the day
on a pc, and on weekends or when i'm away i'll check in with my phone. due to the desire to
not have my phone blown up with messages from several different forums using tapatalk, i have
notifications turned off.. this may be the problem. i did see in tapatalk notifications were there,
so i guess technically i did get them. but if i have to chose getting them in a browser or thru tapatalk,
i'll probably uninstall tapatalk. i didn't like all the different notices it was sending me, and it took me a week
or so to get them all turned off.
this sucks because i didn't mind logging in thru the mobile web browser but not it doesn't seem to work.

/ Alert messages now down too?????? #7  
I had been checking for a PM for a couple weeks and the icon said no new messages but I have had one all this time. Ed

/ Alert messages now down too?????? #9  
No I just have a tapatalk app that's working with 4 different forums.

/ Alert messages now down too?????? #10  
Trying the TBN one now.