New user title levels?

/ New user title levels? #21  
Well Andy and Daryl,

I guess I don't get down this far on the TBN ladder that much since the woman who normally feeds me is out of town and I have to spend more time than normal scavenging for nourishment... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I may have to consult with Junkman, as he is an expert in things related to my current problem. It used to be when the wife was becoming too Americanized, I would send her back home to get recharged. And she would return in a more proper form. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Now I send her back for recharge and what do I get? Emails from her cell phone telling me to do this and that, before she gets back, and that she has been waiting for a long time! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Yes, I for sure need a consultation with the Junkman. I am sure he knows how to deal with things like this. I remember those words of wisdom he posted in that other thread. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Junkman, let me know if you come back to this area for another of those meetings. I feel this situation is best discussed privately, face to face. Maybe you could pack a lunch for two also. You would be surprised how rewarding feeding the needy can be...or maybe you can stop by when you deliver your tractor to that guy that is interested down this way? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New user title levels? #22  
jist singned on tonite ....so how do they work???? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

awesome site by the way guys as have spent a lot of time readin all of yalls archives and they are proof that as bad as things may b in our country right now !!!! the old american ideal of helpin yer neighbor out still exists and that is as great a compliment to all u guys with the BIG TITLES !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif AS ICAN MUSTER OVER THE NET !!!

/ New user title levels?
Shoot Bill,
What would it take to get Junkman down this way?
If Junkman comes to Youngstown, Ohio, I will buy lunch for him!

We'll have to bring Daryl down for lunch too if we can get Junkman down here!

Hey Daryl!
Homier is in Youngstown this weekend! Time to stock up on precision tools and hand crafted imported furniture! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

P.S. Are either of you following the goings on in Pgh this week in the fight for Weirton Steel between the bond holders and ISG? It will be interesting to see how it all pans out...
ISG, creditors group bid for control of Weirton Steel

It's interesting to watch, because one scenario offers a better future for the current employees than the other.

/ New user title levels?
Welcome polecat,
Where do you hail from?

You'll soon find out that most of us are harmless (I said most). Hanging out here is my rest and relaxation away from my job. Since there's nothing good on TV, I come here instead! Since the weather is too crappy to use the tractors, we just talk about them instead. We tend to get WAY off subject while we're doing it though. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ New user title levels? #25  
Henro,
I don't believe that I can help you out with any problems that you might encounter with your wife. I have very little experience with women from the Orient. (is this still a politically correct term? If not, my apologies, but I don't remember the new nomenclature.... is it Pacific Rim?)
Since I do the majority of the cooking since I am retired, my wife has taken up eating her main meal at lunchtime at work. She does continue to do all the baking, and I will tell you that no one can bake better than her.
I can highly recommend the vegetable section at the super market to you. Many can be eaten raw and the clean up is minimal. If you have a dog, it is even less. I have two vegetarian dogs.. well, they eat just about anything....
If you are free this Thursday, we are going to be having our bi monthly TBN lunch meeting. I will buy you lunch and beer.

/ New user title levels? #26  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( jist singned on tonite ....so how do they work???? )</font>

Welcome to the TBN brain trust, Polecat! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Not sure what you're asking here. If the question is concerning Title Levels, below is the explanation of the number of posts it takes to move to each level. This information may be found at the top of any page under the heading of FAQ

After the veteran level, Muhammad determines if and when a person is advanced to the Star level. I would leave the description of what it takes to attain that level to either he or one of the current Star members.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The user title levels are based on your post total. Here is the list of the standard titles and # of posts to achieve them:

0 Visitor
1 New Member
25 Member
50 Bronze Member
100 Silver Member
250 Gold Member
500 Platinum Member
1000 Veteran Member
)</font>

Hope this helped. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New user title levels?
<font color="red"> 0 Visitor
1 New Member
25 Member
50 Bronze Member
100 Silver Member
250 Gold Member
500 Platinum Member
1000 Veteran Member
</font>

I've noticed there have been several "regulars" who have just hit 2500 or 5000 posts in the past week or so, and a couple more who are just about to hit those levels in the coming days.

What are the chances of adding user level titles at 2500, 5000, and 10,000 posts for these members?

I'm not sure if Muhammad ever imagined the old "Kubota Tractor Source" would end up evolving into the 10,000 member "Tractor by Net"! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
That internet thing might catch on someday! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

0 Visitor
1 New Member
25 Member
50 Bronze Member
100 Silver Member
250 Gold Member
500 Platinum Member
1000 Veteran Member
2500 ? Member
5000 ? Member
10000 ? Member

If this were to get changed, does anyone have suggestions as to what Muhammad should call these levels?

/ New user title levels? #28  
Hmmmmmm......

Nope! I like my title just as it is. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

What's more, just because someone has lots of posts, doesn't mean too much. Just look at mine... half of the 5000+ are probably

<font color="blue"> Welcome to TBN! </font> /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And 1/2 of the remaining are probably

<font color="blue"> Maybe you should look at the Power Trac line </font>

followed by

<font color="blue"> My IH2500B has </font>

The rest are all

<font color="blue"> I usually don't respond to political or religious threads, but my opinion on this is... </font>

or

<font color="blue"> Well, I guess you were right. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif </font>

So, as you can see by my example...

a lot of hot air does not a special title make! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New user title levels? #29  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( a lot of hot air does not a special title make! )</font>

You must be thinking of me! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ New user title levels? #30  
Thanks Golfgar, I have been here a while (short) and was unaware of the meaning of the various levels. Nice to know, guess it helps to read the FAQ. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif