Two clicks to go back

/ Two clicks to go back #11  
Guess I will update and try again.
You might also try doing Ctrl+F5 to force a full refresh in case its being caused by a file that is corrupted and is sticking around because it was cached.

Aaron Z

/ Two clicks to go back #12  
I was using Firefox 46.0 and after reading a post I have to double click the back arrow. I upgraded to 46.0.1 and it still does it. I tried the refresh Ctrl + F5 and cleared the cache. It just started a couple days ago around the same time as the others.

/ Two clicks to go back #13  
I had upgraded to Firefox 46.0 and as of yesterday, it still needed two clicks to return
to previous page, but today, one click works fine now. It appears that the problem
has been resolved at TBN headquarters. TBN was the only web site that I experienced
the two-click problem.

/ Two clicks to go back #16  
A week ago it wouldn't work no matter how many times it was clicked, now it takes twice. I just use keystrokes :ALT" = "<" (left arrow) now. It's easier and takes less time.

/ Two clicks to go back
46.0.1 did not fix it here either.

Came on yesterday and a single click worked for about 3 times then back to requiring 2.

/ Two clicks to go back #18  
Not happening on my end. What browsers are you guys using, and what ads are you seeing on the page when this happens?

/ Two clicks to go back #19  
Apparently when upgrading my Firefox browser to a newer version it lost the ad block Add-ons. For those using Firefox install Adblock Plus or Adblocker Ultimate and restart Firefox. I'm back to 1 click on the back arrow now.

The ad I was seeing on the top and right side of the page was a JD ad by Lakeland Equipment

/ Two clicks to go back #20  
George2615
TYVM!
I was up to 3 clicks this morning. This fixed it.