Did the forum do an update? Everything is screwy on my phone????

/ Did the forum do an update? Everything is screwy on my phone???? #1  

LD1

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota MX5100
Was there an update or something in the last few days or is it my phone browser that updated and causing me fits.

Haven't checked the PC in awhile.

Current issues:
When I go to my bookmark, which is my homepage, I now have to log in everytime. Even after checking the remember me box several times.

Once I click log on, I get a message that says content cannot be displayed on the mobile site??? So at the bottom I click full site....nothing. it wont go to full site unless I click "request desktop site" in chrome settings.

After all that, I am now to my homepage. Had several unread threads that I opened in new tabs, then closed out of my user CP.

Ann the new tabs resorted back to a mobile looking site. I honestly don't know how I normally browse, weather normal or mobile. But all the new tabs I opened, show member, post time, and post. But no avatar or location or equipment list that I like to see on the left side.

I know awhile ago, there was that thread where you could click to use a updated site, or click to go back to old. I was using the updated site since that update happened. Because I always get frustrated trying to click the little blue circle with my fat fingers to view the first unread thread.

But now it seems I am back to the old pre-update site. Not that I am complaining. Just FYI. Just seems it cannot make up its mind weather to show me the desktop site or mobile. If I have to request desktop site for each tab I open, that's a PITA. And I hate the frequent having to log in

/ Did the forum do an update? Everything is screwy on my phone???? #2  
Nothing has changed on my PC, it's the only system that I use.

/ Did the forum do an update? Everything is screwy on my phone???? #3  
Nothing has changed that I can see on the PC running Chrome or on the android. Of course I just always ran the "old" original look on the Android anyway. I did not like the "new format".

/ Did the forum do an update? Everything is screwy on my phone????
I think fixed it. It was my end. Cookies got blocked. Unblocked them and back to normall