Blue/Red envelopes

/ Blue/Red envelopes #1  

jcummins

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, F3680, Mule Pro Fxt
What do these imply? It's the first item on thread listings.

/ Blue/Red envelopes #2  
I've been wondering that for 5 years now, almost to point of going insane not knowing, oh wait, I'm already there.

/ Blue/Red envelopes #3  
Click on My Home.
Click on Subscriptions on the left side.
At the bottom of that page tells what the colors stand for.

/ Blue/Red envelopes #4  
Contains unread posts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blue
Contains no unread post>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blue
Hot thread with unread posts>>>>>>>>>>>>Red
Hot thread with no unread posts>>>>>>>>>>Red

Still confusing, I see blue envelopes with with some reply's, I see blue with no reply's, the red not making any since to me either, I'll change the colors to green and orange with clearer definition so even a caveman can understand it.

/ Blue/Red envelopes #5  
I check in several times a day. Personally I could care less what color the envelopes are. First I click on My Home to see if I can or need to reply to threads I'm subscribed to, Then I click on New Posts and scan the titles for something that interests me or that I feel I can reply to. When I reach the bottom of the page I click on Mark All Read.
If I read each and every post I wouldn't have time to do anything else. I don't mean to sound rude and everyone who posts has a reason for doing so. Those posts are important to them, just may or may not be to me, if not I skip over them.

/ Blue/Red envelopes
I check in several times a day. Personally I could care less what color the envelopes are. First I click on My Home to see if I can or need to reply to threads I'm subscribed to, Then I click on New Posts and scan the titles for something that interests me or that I feel I can reply to. When I reach the bottom of the page I click on Mark All Read.
If I read each and every post I wouldn't have time to do anything else. I don't mean to sound rude and everyone who posts has a reason for doing so. Those posts are important to them, just may or may not be to me, if not I skip over them.

I just clink new posts and scroll thru, open items of interest, then mark as all read.
I've pretty much ignore those envelopes and appears I'll continue with that.

/ Blue/Red envelopes #7  
To tell the truth, I never noticed them until this thread started.

/ Blue/Red envelopes #8  
To tell the truth, I never noticed them until this thread started.

You mus be jumping with joy now that someone brought it to you attention, now you cant help but notice, red blue red blue red blue blue red.

/ Blue/Red envelopes #9  
I just clink new posts and scroll thru, open items of interest, then mark as all read.
I've pretty much ignore those envelopes and appears I'll continue with that.

I do almost the same thing, I also look for the little green dot, I like the green dot, just cant make sense out of the red blue lopes, and I don't mark as read.

/ Blue/Red envelopes #10  
Tip of the day:

To list all the threads you have posted in ... SEARCH > type your User Name: > click Search Now button

This is a quick way to list your threads of interest in chronological order as well as determine which threads have new posts (highlighted in yellow) since the last time you viewed them.