How Do I: Post E-mails, Comprising Ferguson Brochure, In Attachments ??????

/ How Do I: Post E-mails, Comprising Ferguson Brochure, In Attachments ?????? #1  

jeff9366

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota Tractor Loader L3560 HST+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 3,700 pounds bare tractor, 5,400 pounds operating weight, 37 horsepower
I have a two page e-mail which comprises an original Ferguson brochure on Ferguson sweeps and points. This does not appear on the web, anywhere.

How can I post this reference Ferguson brochure on TBN as a thread titled: "FERGUSON SWEEPS AND SHOVELS" in Attachments?

If someone can either teach me, or do this for me, I will appreciate it. I am not too bright. Post directions step by step. I work on an Apple MacBook Pro laptop.

Here is the started thread. I will delete unwanted verbiage: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/360864-ferguson-sweeps-points.html?highlight=

Last edited by a moderator:
   / How Do I: Post E-mails, Comprising Ferguson Brochure, In Attachments ?????? #2  
If you have the brochures in an email, you should have someone show you how to save them to a picture file on your computer. Then you can upload the picture file to TBN.

DON'T post a link to your gmail account.

A. It won't work.
B. If it did, you wouldn't want thousands and thousands of people having access to your gmail account.

/ How Do I: Post E-mails, Comprising Ferguson Brochure, In Attachments ?????? #3  
Scan them in as a pdf or pictures and attach them to your post.

Aaron Z

/ How Do I: Post E-mails, Comprising Ferguson Brochure, In Attachments ?????? #4  
PDF or JPEG.

/ How Do I: Post E-mails, Comprising Ferguson Brochure, In Attachments ?????? #5  
I have a two page e-mail which comprises an original Ferguson brochure on Ferguson sweeps and points. This does not appear on the web, anywhere.

How can I post this reference Ferguson brochure on TBN as a thread titled: "FERGUSON SWEEPS AND SHOVELS" in Attachments?...
I sent you a Private Message with my e-mail address, I can post it for you.

/ How Do I: Post E-mails, Comprising Ferguson Brochure, In Attachments ??????
James K0ua has kindly offered to post this Ferguson brochure. I have forwarded the two e-mails to him. I think the Ferguson brochure has information not generally available, albeit specialized information.

/ How Do I: Post E-mails, Comprising Ferguson Brochure, In Attachments ?????? #7  
James K0ua has kindly offered to post this Ferguson brochure. I have forwarded the two e-mails to him. I think the Ferguson brochure has information not generally available, albeit specialized information.

It is a done deal..they are over there.