TBN Performance Issues

/ TBN Performance Issues #1  

jerrybob

Tractor
yanmar 186D....JD LT180....DR Brush Cutter
Anybody else having problems with the site? Seems like most pages are taking too much time to load. Also.....when I click on topic.......the page jumps around and I have to click several times? Don't have the problems with other forums?????

/ TBN Performance Issues #4  
Problems loading pages for several days now

Plus the half screen is showing up often again

/ TBN Performance Issues #5  
No recent problems with this site. I was having slow page loading problems a while ago and someone mentioned adding an Adblocker program to my browser. I was using an Adblock program but when my browser did one of its automatic updates the Adblocker didn't reload as an Add-on extension. Once I reinstalled the latest version its been fine. I'm not a computer whiz but on this site I have AdblockPlus and Adblock Ultimate enabled and no problems.
Lately I have noticed other sites seem to be slow loading but I think that is due to my internet service provider and the time of day when more users are online.

/ TBN Performance Issues
Hopefully the administrators will respond.....seems like others are having problems as well. Doesn't happen on other sites.

/ TBN Performance Issues #7  
Where on the page are you being jumped to? Which threads? All threads? All pages?

/ TBN Performance Issues #8  
Click on a thread, when finished, click back arrow and may end up at bottom of page. Does not happen every time.

/ TBN Performance Issues
Where on the page are you being jumped to? Which threads? All threads? All pages?

All thread...all pages. When checking this thread.....half the page loaded.....it took a few extra seconds for the remainder to load. Also.....as I move down to read further comments......sometimes the page jumps to the bottom. Has been happening for several days. Others are apparently seeing the same thing. This does not happen on other forums.....just TBN for me.

/ TBN Performance Issues #10  
No problems here, using chrome and windows 10