Tractor
    Kubota B3000HSDCC

Default Where did the ads go?

This morning I wanted to gather some info for a PHD for a BX2200. I figured if I went to the kubota forum or the attachment forum I would find relevant ads - but the space for them is empty.
    This is one of the few sites I visit were I look at the ads and now they seem to be gone.

Oh yeah - This is just a flat out great site in general. Don't think I ever took the time to say that in the two years I've been here. Thanks!

Phil

Tractor
    Shoppin', Formerly Ford 1220, 7106 FEL, 60

Default Re: Where did the ads go?

Check your internet security program to see if the "ad blocker" is activated.

Don

Tractor
    Kubota M8950, Bobcat 873 SSL & Kubota ZD-331

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( This morning I wanted to gather some info for a PHD for a BX2200 )</font>

Why don't you try a search using Google -- I'm sure you can find alot of infomation on PHD's elsewhere on the internet.

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    NH TC25D

Worksaver, Landpride, Danuser, Tractor Supply all sell PHDs. Just make sure you ask if they work with a tractor the size of the BX2200.