Korean attack on TBN

/ Korean attack on TBN #1  

smstonypoint

Tractor
NH TN 55, Kubota B2320 & RTV 900, Bad Boy Outlaw ZTR
I have seen (and reported) several messages this morning that are in Korean. "Baccarat" shows up in the two messages that I submitted to Google Translate, so I guess they are spam for gambling websites.

I think this guy is the perpetrator.;)

2AF6D777-98E6-46EF-B59E-F9F59910E577_w640_r1_s_cx0_cy10_cw0.jpg

Steve

Last edited:
   / Korean attack on TBN #2  
I just peeked in to TBN and saw this:

TBN Hack.JPG

/ Korean attack on TBN #3  
Taking care of it. Please continue to report using the little triangle with the exclamation point in the lower left. That's the best way for the mods to see it all.

Thanks!

/ Korean attack on TBN #6  
Thought I'd had a stroke

/ Korean attack on TBN #8  
Taking care of it. Please continue to report using the little triangle with the exclamation point in the lower left. That's the best way for the mods to see it all. Thanks!
I see more spamming posts than normal post

/ Korean attack on TBN #9  

Yeah, they see to be out in full force this evening.."Sarge, they are coming over the hill.... "more ammo!" "I need another belt for the Browning"...:laughing:

/ Korean attack on TBN #10  

Yeah, they appear to have some program that posts a bazillion posts automatically once they get an account activated. Those several hundred posts were by only a handful of accounts. No way its a human. Anyhow, report them with the Report Post triangle if you see them and the moderators will deal with them as soon as possible. Thanks.