Screen page always goes to page bottom

/ Screen page always goes to page bottom #1  

lilyperch

Bronze Member
Tractor
2016 Kioti NX4510 HST Cab Backhoe
On my computer going to next page always puts me at page bottom? On I pad this does not happen??

/ Screen page always goes to page bottom #2  
   / Screen page always goes to page bottom
Laptop high end. WIN 10 Internet Explorer or whatever new version is called. All updated and Mcafee. Not a computer nerd and tried searching several ways found no answer. I do not like Chrome, Mozilla or Firefox. Too much spam and Mcafee reports about possible virus.

/ Screen page always goes to page bottom #4  
Laptop high end. WIN 10 Internet Explorer or whatever new version is called. All updated and Mcafee. Not a computer nerd and tried searching several ways found no answer. I do not like Chrome, Mozilla or Firefox. Too much spam and Mcafee reports about possible virus.

Not sure what you are referring to as "spam" on a browser...??

Sometimes...learning to like something (that works better) is better than the consequences of using something else...and like some things that require an acquired taste...we end up liking better and better...JMO...!

/ Screen page always goes to page bottom #5  
Here is one way to switch between the old design and the new design:

Click "My Home" at the top of the page.

mh.JPG

On the page that opens, click "General Settings".

g.JPG

Then "Forum Skin", select the one you want and at the bottom click "Save Changes".

My Home General Settings.png

I don't mind learning at all or I wouldn't be on this site but sarcasm does not accomplish anything. but I have tried chrome and I get inundated with ad spam. Same with Firefox and Mozilla. Mcafee warned me of possible attacks when I used them.
This is associated with WIN 10 or Microsoft Edge. New version of Internet Explorer.

Thank you that did the trick going to new design.

/ Screen page always goes to page bottom #8  
I am going back to the old design as the new one is too plain.

/ Screen page always goes to page bottom #9  
Yep, I am on the old design, the new design doesn't have a lot of the things that I use on a daily basis.