Stop asking me to review the app

/ Stop asking me to review the app #1  

downsizingnow48

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B21
Tappatalk keeps putting up a panel that asks for a favorable review. Pls make it stop. Or can I do that somehow. Thx.

/ Stop asking me to review the app #2  
You must have been picked to rate it. Ive never been asked.

/ Stop asking me to review the app #3  
When it comes up for me I hit no thanks which will cause it to reappear. There's another option for never ask or similar. Which do you select?

/ Stop asking me to review the app
It freezes the app and will not go away until I push one of two buttons. One button says "Do you like our app?" and the other says "ask me later." I want a button that says "I dont care". Guess I will go back to the old TBN app.

/ Stop asking me to review the app #5  
Android or iPhone?
I have gotten that 1-2 times on Android, but it goes right away when I tell it to.

Aaron Z

iPhone. I get it every day. Several times if I get off and on TBN. I even followed the do a review button to the review page but did not write a review. It figgered that out and still popping up. About to write a review but not favorable. There ought to be a no thanks button.

/ Stop asking me to review the app #7  
I have it on my iphone and never get ask.

/ Stop asking me to review the app #8  
Unfortunately we don't control the Tapatalk app. Are you using the TBN app? It's powered by Tapatalk but we control the settings and I am pretty sure we have review invitations disabled. Tapatalk has them enabled. The difference is that with Tapatalk you can view other forums while the TBN app is TBN only.

Yep I am using the current version of the TBN app powered by Tapatalk. Phone OS v10.1.1.