/ Something New Has Been Added: "View First Unread" #1  

Xfaxman

Super Star Member
Tractor
Toolcat 5610 G - Bobcat V417 - TORO+Loader
View First Unread When did this Happen?

vfu.JPG

Any other changes?

The one most needed change is uploaded pictures automatically resized smaller to fit the screen and not use so much of my metered Hughes Net time. :eek:

Last edited:
   / Something New Has Been Added: "View First Unread" #2  
WHAT! There's been a change... I don't like 'change'... I just got used to the last change and now they've changed it again.

Unless it's one of those good changes. In which case I'll embrace it wholeheartedly.

I'm boggled. :confused3:

/ Something New Has Been Added: "View First Unread" #3  
I've been using that feature for a LONG time. Especially handy in threads like Good Morning.

/ Something New Has Been Added: "View First Unread" #4  
Re: Something New Has Been Added: "View First Unread"

I've been using that feature for a LONG time. Especially handy in threads like Good Morning.
I was going to say, that's been here a long time. You won't notice it if you use the old skin or generally use subforums that don't use the new skin as they take you to the first unread post by default. That only shows up if you click on the link that takes to the first posts in the thread.

Aaron Z

/ Something New Has Been Added: "View First Unread"
   / Something New Has Been Added: "View First Unread" #6  
It has been part of the 2015 view. If I remember correctly when I first joined you could set your default view to "View First Unread". That would be nice to have that back.

/ Something New Has Been Added: "View First Unread" #7  
OHHHHHHhhhh... well there you go. I must be using an 'old' skin. Or something. :confused3:

Anyway, I guess that my default has always been set to automatically "view first unread" 'cause that's what it does.

Mind you, I did/do have to teach the dictionary function to spell correctly. Fair dinkum, it doesn't even know how to spell 'dinkum'!

/ Something New Has Been Added: "View First Unread" #8  
LOL Wagtail.
I guess I am old school, too.:)

Last edited: