Where are the tractor specs?

/ Where are the tractor specs? #1  

Boondox

Elite Member
Tractor
Deere 4044R cab, Kubota KX-121-3S
The Specs page has been under construction for a while now, and http://www.tractorbynet.com/tractors/under25.htm gets me nothing but error: page not found messages.

Trying to find specs for small, trailerable SCUTs for a friend, and not having much luck. Given the vehicle he drives, adding the weight of the trailer, he has about 1500# towing capacity left. Pete

/ Where are the tractor specs? #2  
The specs section is in the works, in terms of planning. We have a lot of things planned for this year, and specs is one of the more involved projects. But, we'll get it done. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Where are the tractor specs?
So in the meantime is there a place online I can get specs for the various tractors? pb

/ Where are the tractor specs?
Any idea how many ## a bucket loader, tiller or belly mower adds to the weights on the Kubota SCUTs? Pete

/ Where are the tractor specs? #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Any idea how many ## a bucket loader, tiller or belly mower adds to the weights on the Kubota SCUTs? Pete )</font>

FULL or EMPTY /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Where are the tractor specs? #8  
Pete, I would imagint a belly mower would be at least 150 pounds, considering the mounts, bolts and brackets. Probably at least that for a bucket unless it's made of stamped steel.

/ Where are the tractor specs? #9  
on my TC18, the loader is 600# and the MMM is 400#. I'd think a Sub Compact would be a little lighter - maybe 500# and 300#?