Why this site doesn't have a LIKE button for POST"S ????????

/ Why this site doesn't have a LIKE button for POST"S ???????? #11  
I missed that in computer school, Thank's---as example I could have hit LIKE button on your response instead of typing all this CRAP.
But then smstonypoint wouldn't have known the LIKE button hit came from you, would he? :rolleyes:

I believe this forum gets along just fine without such trivial stuff. There are plenty of negatives, some of which have been pointed out already. What would be on the plus side? :confused3:

/ Why this site doesn't have a LIKE button for POST"S ???????? #12  
Hello BigDog1956, if you want to follow a particular thread then go to the black bar above the first post and click on "thread tools" then click "subscribe" then click on frequency of email notification(instant,day or weekly) and you are done. Like can stay on facebook, and off this site.

/ Why this site doesn't have a LIKE button for POST"S ???????? #13  
The moderators have no control over the setup or operation of TBN. You'll have to contact the site owners. Hope that helps. ;)

/ Why this site doesn't have a LIKE button for POST"S ???????? #14  
I doubt there is a need for it .I spend a lot of time on 4 different forums ,only one uses it .When it was introduced it seemed great ,doubt if it serves a valuable purpose .

If you start a thread here that has value it will get lots of responses ,if it has no value it dies .If you say something that isn't TBN approved you learn fast.

/ Why this site doesn't have a LIKE button for POST"S ???????? #15  
I like not having a Like Button.

/ Why this site doesn't have a LIKE button for POST"S ???????? #16  
This ain't Face Book. We don't need no juvenile like of dislike buttons.

/ Why this site doesn't have a LIKE button for POST"S ???????? #17  
It has been discussed in the past. Many sites have likes, or reps etc. But it always seems to turn into a pissing match about who has the most, I'm smarter than you, etc etc.

While I wouldn't be opposed to whatever the mods want. I understand their reasoning to not add a like button if they so choose.

I totally agree. I frequent another website concerning Kubota RTVs. The whiners there talk about how many times you have "thanked" someone. If I believe you say something that I like or need to thank you for I believe it is respectful to take the time to post my appreciation, not click on a stupid icon...... :)

/ Why this site doesn't have a LIKE button for POST"S ???????? #18  
I like not having a Like Button.

As I scrolled down this thread, I come across your post, it's perfect coming from you my friend. Anything less and I would have been disappointed!!!!! :D

/ Why this site doesn't have a LIKE button for POST"S ???????? #20  
What's a Facebook and a like button?
Just kidding. Some of us (incl. Me) have no use for Facebook or any other LIKE similar site.
Just a few forums I'm a member of and an Email address is all I need.